- Single-hole Full-Toroidal Tank – select the size you need from the products above.
- Sizes shown are the diameter and height in millimetres, and the gross capacity in litres.
- LPG capacity is 80% of the gross capacity.
- You will need a multivalve (sold separately) for one of these tanks. The valve is mounted at 0°, on the outside (usually, depending on the valve design) lower edge of the tank.
- If the tank is installed inside a vehicle, it can be mounted so that the valve is either inside or outside the vehicle.
- If the valve is outside the vehicle make sure that the hole, through which it passes, is sealed and weather tight.
- If the valve is inside the vehicle it will need a soft gas-tight box, vent hoses and an Emer multivalve (sold separately).
- The tanks must be securely mounted.
- Prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated.