Minimum Level Detector for forklift trucks – the solution to know when your LPG-tank is almost empty.
2nd Generation minimum level detector for forklift trucks.
- More accurate low-level indicator for LPG-powered forklifts
- Key Advantages:
- Improves safety and productivity by knowing exactly when the tank is nearly empty
- Accurately detects near empty cylinder level
- Prevents waste of replacing a tank before it is truly empty
- Simply connects to a warning indicator on the dashboard to indicate low level
Order no. MLD
Description: Minimum Level Detector SRG 471-1 for LPG forklift trucks, inlet & outlet ¼” NPT female
The kit includes:
- MLD incl. 25cm cable with Tyco pin connector
- Mounting bracket incl. 2 spacers, screws, washers and nuts
- LED warning light (for dashboard)
- Extension cable incl. Tyco pin connector (2.5 m)
- User/fitting instruction, wiring diagram
- Packed in a single cardboard box
- with UL+CE approval, patented
Not to mention, this offer comes with another great deal by the Aqua Vape vape company, which is one of our biggest supporters, we love to work with people who also work hard to deliver satisfaction to its customers.